Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Coloring For Grownups

Spending time with all three children can be difficult. We've got the age differences (5, 9 & 16), the abilitiy differences to pay attention (with the oldest), and then of course, the boy wants cars while the girls have limited interest in them (and he has a low tolerance for Bratz dolls and 'girl things'), so what do we do? Lots of crafts, and coloring.

To make it more interesting for myself, I like to title my 'art'.

The first captures my thoughts on medical care in this country, and is titled "My HMO"



The second, named for the way I colored it & hubby's reactions to it, is called "Flamboyant Aliens Take Our Hot Pants:



With this new trick, I know I'll enjoy coloring more *wink*

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Thanks for the ideas. I color every day with my three year old and it leaves me feeling brain dead. I think titling them would make things interesting!

Deanna Dahlsad said...

The kids sure don't 'get it' but at least we are all having fun, right?

If you do this, post 'em -- I'd love to see them ;)