Friday, January 25, 2008

High-Five Fridays #2

1) Hugs N Stuff gave me a, "You Make Me Smile" award (for the kitschy blog) and so I have to give her a high-five!

2) A high-five to Mommytoj for showing me us the Being Five Comic.

3) Coats For Cubs needs a high-five for taking donated fur coats and using them to help orphaned wildlife. (Via Slippity Do Da's other blog.)

4) A fiver for the discussion regarding whether or not the public should be made aware that breast feeding can hurt mom's breasts. (Link is OK, but the site is NWS.) Ah-duh it hurts.

5) Before she passed away, Johnny Virgil's mom gave the kids the scrapbooks she had kept when the kids were little:
"They were full of our artwork and schoolwork from when we were in Kindergarten through 6th grade. Just about everything that went up on the refrigerator ended up in this book."
Johnny makes fun of some of his stuff, but it's also so sweet. And a little weird, like the piece displayed below... Is that a penis thumb? If so, it goes with my penis toe...



So Moms, take note: Saving stuff is good for you kids -- but it may end up on the Internets. Which is OK. The Internets, especially blogs, are just larger refrigerator door displays.

Want to give high-fives too? Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



6 comments:

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Thanks for last week... and a PLEASURE to include you in my FIRST foray into this new meme!

Marketing Whore said...

I never expected to see such toes & fingers ~ here or anywhere! lol

Anonymous said...

Ok, so the finger penis picture was funny, but I about died when I went to your penis toe post!!!!! I must say, I took a rather sadistic glee in reading it ;D

Anonymous said...

Gads! What else can I say... Other than you're more twisted today than I am lol

Sara Winters said...

Why do I feel like my stuff is too dirty to post here?

Deanna Dahlsad said...

Thanks for stoppin' y'all ;) Penile digits are amusing, are they not?

Sara, as long as you've got the NWS note, I figure that others can determine for themselves what they want to see/read. So now worries :)