Friday, February 22, 2008

High-Five Friday

1) A high-five to Cafe at the End of the Universe -- not only for the 'Who Needs Perfect?' award, but for putting me on the Magnificent Mamas of the Universe list. Thanks!

2) Random Acts of Vintage speaks of girls and nerd boys.

3) FrogDog has posted 13 Idiotic Quotes from PETA & Ingrid Newkirk, which got me thinking, again.... I don't think many animal lovers who claim they love PETA realizes some of what PETA stands for (and against). Worth your time reading this just to be sure you know who & what you are supporting.

The British are coming -- the British are coming! I sure hope they understand high-fives...

4) Bella Mocha has the most charming post on US culture-shock -- you have to read it!

5) Nicholas has a list of British idioms (not idiots, idioms) that are so neat it makes me wanna start working them into conversation.

Want to give high-fives too? Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nerd boys lol

My favorite here has to be the British idioms. If you want to do a faux accent chat with me, I'm in lol

Anonymous said...

I huge Grrr to Peta.

Anonymous said...

It's always good to put some fear into the boys ;)

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Geez! More reasons to LOATH PETA... well, like I needed more.

Marketing Whore said...

Hey, I ended-up with a Nerd Boy ~ they rock!

Unknown said...

All new blogs to me! I can't wait to read the one about Nerds. (I love nerds.)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)