I encourage all of you to nominate your mom or another inspirational woman in your life. Not only is it a fabulous contest, but it's a nice way to make the time to say "thanks!" to people who deserve it.
It's also a fabulous exercise in being concise, because the contest essay may only be 1500 characters (not words) -- and the form's counter is off by a bit (even though the form said I had 2 characters to spare, it would not accept it until I hacked off a dozen more -- you've been warned lol)
To enter the contest, submit your written submission anytime from May 14th through August 14th 2009 at www.chainofconfidence.com. (You'll need to register or login first; simple and painless.)
Prizes will be awarded in three categories:
1. How has a Friend or Relative inspired you
2. How has a Tupperware Consultant/Director inspired you
3. Viewer's Choice (If you choose to let your story be public on the site, visitors can vote on it.)
• A $5,000 donation to a selected charitable organization chosen by the winning nominee so that they can pass it on in a way that will empower other women.
• Both nominator and nominee will each receive a Tupperware gift card valued at $1,000.
• Tupperware consultant/director winners will attend a Tupperware event in January 2010 where they will receive an official Chain of Confidence award.