Saturday, January 19, 2008

High-Five Fridays #1

Better late than never, I bring you my 5 high-fives:

#1 Sparkle Motion left for a few days and posted that everyone should keep themselves entertained with my the other blog hubby and I run, Kitschy Kitschy Coo. (So cool! Thanks!) While she's gone, it's the perfect time for you to read and catch up with Sparkle Motion, right?

#2 Gynecologist Stories Wanted, if you're in New York. (Link is likely NWS, due to links, but this link is clean.)

#3 Subscribe to the Suburban Diva's newsletter for special offers and prizes!

#4 The Roth's offer you us 13 New Found Blogs of Note.

#5 Matthew James Didier needs your votes for his blog, so help him out already!

Want to give high-fives too? (This meme started fashionably late, so we can join fashionably late!) Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, interesting links - not sure that I'd ever want to talk about my Gynecologist on tv tho!

Marketing Whore said...

Heading over to give Matthew a vote :)

Marketing Whore's post is here, and there's also Blushing Ladies' Journal (NWS) and Sex-Kitten too (NWS) ~ each is different or I wouldn't make myself post all that code lol

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure my gyno would pay for my silence :p

Heh, I gots me 4 new links to check out!

Anonymous said...

SPS's comment is priceless! lol

I posted my high-fives both here and here.

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Thank you very kindly!

Today, The Canadian Blog Award... tomorrow... THE WORLD! :)

Jean Bauhaus said...

Hey, thanks for the high five and the linkback!