Thursday, February 28, 2008

High-Five Fridays #7

#1 Fascinating foods for thought by Claudia.

#2 A silly look at what you all 'need' to have as a dog owner.

#3 If you still need more doggie lovin' check out Miss Janey's Mutt Musings.

#4 Did you hear the one about Bob Geldorf & George W. Bush?

#5 Lastly, Elizabeth gets good news!

Want to give high-fives too? Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



5 comments:

Sara Winters said...

A specialized, obscure doggy diet? Is it okay if I bought my friend's dog Scooby Snacks then? LOL The dog appreciated it when it was time to get snipped.

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

I too hovered on the doggie-ownership one... and despite my two boys, I guess I'm not much of a dog owner! My guys are healthy, well adjusted, and only "dressed" for weather.

Marketing Whore said...

#1 is very cool ~ but #4 is my favorite lol

Marketing Whore said...

PS Posting about Elizabeth is forcing me to go comment ~ I don't know her, but how can you read that and no say something?

Anonymous said...

My very late peeking at your links :) The flu knocked me on my @$$!