Friday, April 04, 2008

High-Five Fridays #12

1) Gracie's re-started her cult again.

These next few may seem to be a "downer", but that's only the case if you don't feel like respecting the honesty and truths which they bring...

2) Bunny's sobering post, Food Is Not A Bad Thing:
Have you ever stood by and watched someone die and not done a damn thing to stop it?

I have. It makes you feel like shit. I won't do that again.
3) Sarah Lynn's honesty regarding her marital communication requires some thought... There's no quote to grab here because it's a process, you know; so read it.

4) Suzy writes What You Just Can't See, which contains an honest truth regarding special needs parenting:
I have been through this grief before. I know that it will fade, and when it does I will feel whole again. And because I know that you can’t mother this way, or live fully this way- I bury it within me.
5) And a high-five to all of you who get your Mother's Day gift free this year -- with Buy One For You, Get One For Mom! We're giving away free copies of Suburban Diva: From The Real Side Of The Picket Fence, by Tracey Henry with purchase. So go get 'em and give 'em!

Want to give high-fives too?
Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how personal you make your listing - and I love the dress in your banner! I looked at Mr. Linky but didn't find one for High Fives. Anyway, you were my inspiration for starting this! :)

Again, great list!

Secondhand Rose said...

I found the links beautiful, not a downer. :)

Cool book promo too!

Anonymous said...

If I ask hubby to read Sarah Lynn's post, think it will be a good or a bad start? ;) He's always moving/clearing my beverages before I am done lol

Anonymous said...

OooOOOoh the cult is back! (No disrespect to the others, I'm just so excited the cult is back!)

Anonymous said...

Ummm, does make me sad :( but that's ok.

Sarahlynn said...

Thank you for the High Five!

SpecialNeedsMom.com said...

Just Catching up on old blog notices and see I forgot to thank you- thanks for the high five. I am back to blogging and hope to stop by here again soon.

www.specialneedsmom.com