Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oxy Clean Review, In 6 Lines Or Less

(In an effort to keep a review to six lines or less, grammar goes to hell; forgive me.)

1. Even though I was confused by OxyClean (Do you use it instead of laundry detergent, or as a supplement?), I bought a bucket of it for out next trip to the laundromat.

2. The flimsy scoop provided broke on the third dip into the powder; I managed to hold it together long enough to scoop OxyClean into the rest of our waiting machines.

3. There was no noticeable difference in the laundry, but I schlepped the bucket along on the next trip to the laundromat, placing the bucket on top of the full laundry basket I was carrying -- from which it fell, onto the pavement, immediately splitting, nearly neatly in two.

4. Now I can't blame OxyClean for my clumsiness, but I can hold them accountable for inferior plastic in their packaging -- a scoop that breaks on the third use and a container that can't handle a single tumble.

5. I didn't leave the broken bucket spewing powder in the parking lot, instead put it back on top of the laundry basket; but since we had no bags or containers with us to pour the remaining powder into, we dumped the remaining product in the laundromat garbage.

6. However, some of the powder did get into the wash -- where it became a wad of goo on several of the sheets.

OxyClean: Epic Fail.

No comments: